Universal commercial bank with a full range of banking services.
- CHELINDBANK is a major universal Bank of the Urals region founded in 1990. The Bank provides the individuals and business with a full range of services in the financial market. CHELINDBANK activities are based on corporate governance standards, the principles of compliance with Russian laws and fair competition, the use of modern software and technology solutions and a high professional level of managers and employees of the Bank.
- Registered with the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on 16 October 1990, in 1992 the Bank was transformed into an open joint stock company. Today the Bank name is JOINT-STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK “CHELINDBANK” (public joint stock company), short name - PJSC “CHELINDBANK”.
- CHELINDBANK has 28 branches, 20 subsidiary offices the Chelyabinsk region territory and a branch in Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk region.
- Among the top 100 Russian banks and among 10 largest banks of the Urals Region, ranked by total assets.
- Correspondent relations with almost 200 Russian and foreign banks. Main international correspondent banks are major banks in the USA, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, China.
- More than 25,000 corporate customers and entrepreneurs and 705,000 individual customers.
- IFRS financial statements since 1995
- Audited by ZAO “KPMG”, Moscow
- FATCA participant under GIIN 9C15FD.99999.SL.643
- SWIFT Sanctions Screening Programe user.