CHELINDBANK Policy on Anti-Money Laundering and Prevention of Terrorism Financing
Joint-Stock Commercial Bank CHELINDBANK fully complies with the Law of the Russian Federation N 115-FZ dated 7 August 2001 “On Measures Against Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing”. The following internal measures and procedures have been implemented in CHELINDBANK in compliance with this law:
- A special Department on Financial Monitoring is established.
- The Internal Control Regulations on Anti-Money Laundering and Prevention of Terrorism Financing have been developed by CHELINDBANK and approved by the Regional Head Office of the Central Bank of the RF and the Federal Commission on Securities.
- CHELINDBANK has appointed a person responsible for coordination of all anti-money-laundering measures taken in the bank and supervision of their implementation.
- CHELINDBANK has designated persons within each of the bank’s departments and branches responsible for compliance with the Internal Control Regulations on Anti-Money Laundering and Prevention of Terrorism Financing.
- All of the bank employees irrespective of their position and within the terms of their competence have been trained and are obliged to identify the bank’s customers’ operations subject to obligatory control as well as other suspicious transactions.
- The internal program on the bank’s customers’ identification and monitoring of their activities has been developed and implemented.
- CHELINDBANK provides no banking services to persons who refuse to disclose all necessary information and does not open anonymous accounts.
- CHELINDBANK does not open accounts without a physical presence of a person in the name of which the account is to be opened or the representative of such person.
- CHELINDBANK has developed and implemented the software products especially designed to identify and control suspicious operations and exclude execution of any transactions with participation of persons involved in terrorist activities.
- CHELINDBANK keeps records and reports of any suspicious transactions to the authorized bodies in compliance with procedures and dates required by the law.
- CHELINDBANK has no customers registered in countries (territories) not participating in the international co-operation on combating money laundering and terrorism.
- CHELINDBANK has no correspondent relations with banks registered in the countries (territories) not participating in the international co-operation on combating money laundering and terrorism as well as in the offshore territories.
- CHELINDBANK has no relations with foreign banks without permanently acting management in the country of their registration.